Monday, October 11, 2021

PROVERBS 10

    Proverbs 10


v2: In the end, the thief, greedy man, extortionist, fraudster, etc. will go to Hell and not be able to keep his ill-gotten gains, but the righteous man will go to Heaven and live forever.


v19: Throughout my life, people have told me I should talk more. I am a pretty quiet person in real life and I don't think people quite know what to make of that. However, I have found that talking more only gets you into trouble. One of the best compliments I ever got was from my grade 7 teacher who said, "He's a man of few words, but he chooses those words carefully."


v25: As stated in verse 2, one day the wicked will be long gone, but the righteous will go on living forever.


v26: Trying to get a lazy person to do something for you is so irritating.


v28: There are a lot of wicked people in the world, especially among the globalist elite, who think they're going to live forever and are presently working hard to make that come about. However, one day the hope of the Christian for eternal life in a perfect world will be realized and the fear of the wicked, that of eternal death, will be realized as well.


v30: See verses 2 and 25. At times it can feel like God's people are going to be wiped out. Christian persecution is at high levels. However, God's Word says we Christians will never be removed.    

No comments: