Thursday, October 19, 2023

ASCENT FROM DARKNESS: HOW SATAN'S SOLDIER BECAME GOD'S WARRIOR

By Michael Leehan. Nashville, TN: Thomas Nelson, 2011.


Truth really is stranger than fiction.


This is the autobiography of a man who had been a practicing Satanist for 20 years who became a Christian. 


The things that struck me most while reading this testimony were: how God had His protection on Leehan before he became a Satanist by His common grace; how there was always an influence, whether personal or through churches, of God even when Leehan was practicing Satanism; and how Leehan went through what he aptly terms a period of "spiritual doublemindedness" befroe finally becoming truly saved.


Though I was only a small s satanist before I came to Christ, Leehan's journey still took me back to my own while opening up my mind and delighting me with his simultaniously.


Purchase it here.

No comments: