Monday, December 16, 2013

TRIVIA NIGHT

I am a grade 12 student at Quinte Christian High School and as part of a business class assignment, myself and three of my classmates are working together with our school's Global Issues Club to plan a trivia night to raise funds for the new Nightlight Drop-In Centre in Belleville.




The Quinte Christian High School Global Issues Club and members of the business class are holding a Trivia Night to raise funds for the new Nightlight Drop-In Centre in Belleville. The event will take place January 14th, 2014and run from 5:00-8:00 pm. A Spaghetti dinner and a movie for children 12 and under will be included in the cost of admission. Admissions are as follows: Adult: $10.00 QC Student: $8.00 Children (12 and Under): $5.00 Family: $30.00 Make a team of 4-7 people and register at qctrivianight@gmail.com. We hope to see you there! Thanks!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Actually, Trivia Night takes place on Saturday, January 11. Sorry for the confusion.

Alex Horton said...

Could you please email me that information so I know this comment is legit. Thanks.

Alex Horton said...

I received an email confirming it is indeed the 11th.