Tuesday, December 17, 2013

THE SERVICE PROJECT

Exactly two years ago this very day I, along with my prayer group, went to a youth drop in center to spread not only some Christmas cheer, but the love of Jesus. As we performed the service project, preparing glove and hat sets, serving food, and performing songs for the young people I further realized that everyone has a story.




Later when I was going about my usual stuff, I thought for a moment that one of those teenagers could have just as easily have been me or someone I knew. Friends I want you to take a moment this season to think and count your blessings. Also instead of just hanging around do some service projects. There are many out there, serving food at a shelter, collecting food for a food bank, or even just saying hello and bidding someone good day.



May God bless and keep all of you out there.



Ms. Gillie

No comments: