Tuesday, January 17, 2023

RADIO-RELATED STUFF: THE DX CONTINUES

Friday night I listened to a mixing product of CKOL Campbellford and WBLK Buffalo for a while. Then I tuned down the dial and listened to Country 93.5 Kingston for a wee bit. That was followed by some WBEE Rochester before settling on regulars CBC Music Peterborough with "Marvin's Room" which I at first mistook for "The Block" and Classical FM with the news. 


Sunday After camping out on 91x Belleville from Friday night to Sunday morning, I began roaming the dial again and listened to CJRT Toronto till it faded out then tuned up the dial, listening to some WBEE, some CKOL with a huge variety of music from the sixties through the 00s, then settled on Radio 95.1 Rochester from Sunday afternoon to yesterday evening.


Yesterday evening I continued my ascent of the dial, listening to a bit of WCMF Rochester, some Froggy 97 Watertown and then settled on some WPXY Rochester.


This morning, 98 PXY having gone, or nearly gone, I continued up and caught Pure Country 99 Kingston near the end of the local morning show. Then I picked up CHRI Ottawa with end of morning show and into "Insight for Living." Later, a signal was coming in on 100.5 but I never found out if it was Rochester or Peterborough. 

No comments: