Tuesday, January 3, 2023

MY TRAIN PLATFORM ANGEL

A month ago I went with my sister, family friend, and daughter of a family friend to Europe.  We first went to London and took a train to Brussels, Belgium, at which time we would change trains to go on from there to Germany.  


The platforms in European train stations have a rather large gap between the platform proper and the actual train.  While boarding the train somehow I misjudged the gap, and fell between the platform and train.  Out of nowhere a stranger came and pulled me out of the gap.  


I did hurt myself, but not as seriously as originally thought, scrapes on my knees, and a possible bruised tailbone.  


What’s even more interesting is we went to thank the individual for helping me, but as quickly as he came in he disappeared.  


Later, when recounting the event to my mom I told her that I figured with absolute certainty that I had yet again encountered an angel.


Gillie 

No comments: