Sunday, January 8, 2023

LONGING FOR THE KINGDOM

This world is getting more difficult to stay in.


Everywhere I and my brothers and sisters in Christ go all there is is evil, wickedness and sin all around us as stupid only gets stupider and the blind only get blinder.


North America and a lot of the rest of the world may be too far gone to save. We can only keep walking in God's truth, faith and love, seeking out who God wants us to approach which means my time is not done yet because I know that God would like to save all His children that He can reach through His servants in Jesus Christ but it seems a lot of us may already be past the point of no return.


I will still continue to walk in God's truth in this world of sin and pray for all the people I know and love and all the people I'd love to know in the name of Jesus Christ and the salvation in His blood.


God has shown me many things i n my life. God has sent people to me. God has had me approach people in His name with His Word that He gave me so that people will know that I am with Him and my message is from Him through Jesus Christ and His Holy Spirit directs me.


Ecclesiastes 1 14-15


Doug 

No comments: