Saturday, November 20, 2021

COVID-19 AND THE BIG PICTURE

        The big picture that you begin to see with opening eyes makes COVID-19 look like nothing more than a speck of dust on the canvas of the heavens, not in reality a part of the big picture but only lying on it like telling a lie till God's timing sweeps it away.


There seems to be a whole lot more going on than what we see and hear in our flesh.


Lord, I do not need a phone to reach You because You are always there. I do not need an appointment because You are always there. Thank You Lord for without Your light I would be alone. Lord, hear my prayer.


Lord, I pray in the name of Jesus Christ that the tormentors who torment our children are being removed.


Fear does not save you, courage does.


I pray, Our Lord, that the awakening that is happening on earth is quickly seen for what it is: that is, Your glory and grace that brings us together to form your unstoppable army that stands against the evil that wants to destroy us. The walls of Jericho are about to fall again. The offended angels are about to destroy them. In Jesus name we pray, amen.


Doug

No comments: