Thursday, August 11, 2022

RADIO-RELATED STUFF: 93Q SYRACUSE

Have been listening to a lot of 93Q Syracuse, a station I'd caught but never really listened to before,  in the past week and here are my comments. 


How many things do Ted and Amy host on that station?


I enjoyed the "Street Talk" interview with that community living organization Sunday night.


I think only having "The Top Nine at 9" once a week is a mistake.


Incidentally, its so cool that Kate Bush's "Running Up That Hill" is a hit on top forty radio now. I've said since I was a teenager top forty radio should be more like in the UK where older songs can re-enter the charts. Now all we need to do is start including novelty songs.


I love that Zoom Tan commercial and the fact they schedule it first in the break to blend in with the music is a brilliant decision on the part of the traffic manager.

No comments: