Thursday, August 11, 2022

MEDIA-RELATED STUFF

So "The View" is a daytime talk show about the news but the hostesses can't even be bothered to bone up on basic facts about newsmakers, such as what the first lady's background is in. Either that or the producers can't be bothered to supply that information.


I don't see how streaming is the future for radio. Was hankering for some top forty radio last night so I thought I'd stream Hot 107.9 Syracuse. Turns out, since of course its an IHeart Radio station, I would have had to download the namesake app, which I can't be bothered to do. I found a station on YouTube instead which satisfied me. I don't want to have to download five bloody apps from five different companies just to be able to listen to out of range terrestrial radio.


My spell of excellent FM summer dx has come to an end for now. Couldn't pick up anything tonight. 

No comments: