Wednesday, June 17, 2020

WHEN EQUALITY ISN'T EQUALITY

If, when I am at work a gay black man tells me he wants to have sex with me and I tell him that I am not interested because I am not gay then I could be fired because the gay person could call me a homophobic racist and get me fired.

For a straight man, standing up for his rights is now a crime.

I would not consider hiring a gay or trans person because it is a sign of a serious character flaw.

Pride is a sin that brings on more sin that leads to moral death. We cannot force the world around us to accept our ungodly behaviour: we need to adjust our behaviour to be accepted in the world around us.

How can I support your ungodly behaviour when the God I know rejects self-righteousness?

The reasons I write are beyond belief but I cannot deny.

Dear God in Heaven, the One I know to be the Creator of all things, I pray that these words I write do not become a reflection of me but remain the reflection of Your truth through me by the way of the faith of the Rock that I found and stand on with Your truth in my hand. In Jesus name I pray, amen. P.S. Thank you for Dr. Charles Stanley, Ravi Zacarias and all the teachers that I follow.

 Doug

No comments: