Thursday, June 18, 2020

MY THOUGHTS ON THE PROTESTS

We have a new guest poster: Mich.

Remember, if you would like to submit a guest post, email
alexhorton55@gmail.com

I have been seeing alot on the news about the protests hear in Canada and around the world regarding the George Floide thing. It has got me asking. as some one who is white why should I caire about the protests? I meen is it sad what happened? Yes of korce it is. Will it effect my life personally? No it won't. I am just wondering why my self as some one who is white should really caire about this? Now years ago on a thred on a site I answered honestly when someone sked where are all the black guys and I said did you try the jales? that was not beaing racist it was being honest.

I wonder if it was reversed would people still be pissed off and protest as much.

I am wondering if it was reversed and it was a black guy who killed a white person if the whites would be pissed off and still protest. some how I don't think so. I think that we would not see so much protesting if that was to happen.

Also did you hear that the blm movement has made the people who make the Aunt Jemima syrup rebrand it because the person was black. I saw a comment on twitter that said something along the lines of look out Uncle Ben they are coming for you, and then I posted that and they said that Uncle Ben's has been rebranded just like Mrs. Butterworth's. It is just political correctness gone nuts.

Mich

No comments: