Thursday, June 11, 2020

DUMPSTER FIRES: DEATH BY DECEPTION

When your life is a dumpster fire, sooner or later the flames are going to consume you.

My life had been somewhat of a dumpster fire in its own ways till I found the Extinguisher. The fire is not quite out yet but thanks to God, the extinguisher is everlasting so I still stand a fighting chance. God saves our lives, even when we don't deserve it.

This new virtual technology lifestyle really rubs me the wrong way because it seems to be feeding the fire in our dumpsters.

Dear Lord, God in Heaven, Creator of all things, I ask that you strengthen Your followers in this time of trial, rage and fear, that Your words will flow from us to all in the world who we know and love and also to all in the world that we'd love to know. In Jesus name we pray for God to help us stand against fear, amen.

Doug

No comments: