Wednesday, August 6, 2014

THE SUMMER DXING SEASON IS UPON US

Been doing a fair amount of FM dxing the last few days. I haven't caught anything on long skip from Florida and that area of the United States because frankly I've been less interested in that the last couple years. However, I have been dxing, looking for and finding many of my favourites from upstate New York and regions of Ontario.

Picked up WRUR Rochester yesterday with "Ooby Dooby."

Picked up 89.1 The Point a few times and even used it to go to sleep Monday night.

Picking up Jazz 90.1 Rochester fairly regularly. I was listening to it for about yesterday morning for a while and for about 45 minutes last night.

Picked up WIYY Syracuse yesterday morning during the morning show.

Picked up WCMF Rochester Saturday morning with a block of Ozzy Osborne tunes.

Picked up WDCX Buffalo Saturday morning with Christian contemporary music and anncer, then into financial advice show.

Finally, the main jewel in the crown. I picked up CFRC Kingston Monday night with funky jazz show, commercial for music festival and grammar feature. I would have fallen asleep to that one but it faded out.

No comments: