Wednesday, August 17, 2011

THE BILLBOARD BOOK OF NUMBER ONE HITS

Amadeous: I love The Bloodhound Gang song that incorporates this tune.

Greatest Love Of All: From every telethon you've ever watched.

In The Midst Of The Years: Mick Hucknell is a huge jerk.

Sledgehammer: This song has a special place in my heart. When I was little there was a family I used to go and spend time with when my parents wanted a weekend to themselves. The daughters were teenagers and one of them had some of the music that was popular at that time, including Peter Gabriel's "So" album. She and I used to listen to it all the time and she made me a tape of it, with Rod Stewart's current album on the other side. I used to play that tape for future babysitters.

You Give Love A Bad Name: Bonjovi sucks. "Runaway" is their only good song. If John Bonjovi were ugly, that band would not have had anywhere near the success it has.

No comments: