Friday, June 10, 2022

LOOKING BACK: APRIL-MAY 2017

Based on notes to myself.


Catching up on Scriptures for America broadcasts.


My mom and aunt went on vacation together.


Was attending Bible study at the local Pentecostal church and loving it.


Threw away my plastic corningware dishes.


Tried to get a friendship going with the new local Seventh-day Adventist pastor but it just never ended up happening.


Would go to the library, take out books, scan them into my computer, put them on a USB stick, and listen to them on my Daisy player.


Had wanted to audit and volunteer with various programs at the local community college to gain some practical skills but that never worked out.


Got a new cane through my ONM instructor. The next time I bought a cane I ordered it over the phone.


Was reading "Alias Grace."


We got a lot of rain one weekend: so much that my basement was flooded. I felt blessed, though, because my basement is only a crawlspace. The plummer told me people lost brand new rec rooms and he had to break basement windows to get the sump pump into the house in a few cases.


My dryer was having problems. I ended up needing to call in an electrician to get the wire replaced. 

No comments: