Saturday, August 11, 2018

THE TRUTH ABOUT ANTIDEPRESSANTS AND OTHER SO-CALLED PSYCHIATRIC "MEDICATIONS"

Check out The Marketing of Madness, Making a Killing and The Hidden Enemy. Though these documentaries are put out by the Church of Scientology, a fictitious religion whose existence I vehemently disagree with, let the information contained in these documentaries stand on its own merit. Besides, there are many other good resources on this subject, such as "Our Daily Meds" by Melody Peterson. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there to every body, it's my first visit of this
blog; this weblog includes remarkable and actually good stuff in support of readers.

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure where you're getting your information, but great topic.
I needs to spend some time learning more or understanding more.
Thanks for magnificent information I was looking
for this info for my mission.