Wednesday, August 29, 2018

AN ELECTRONIC SILENT SPRING

By Katie Singer. East Sussex, UK: Rudolf Steiner Press, 2014.

Thoroughness is the key to any good truth book.

This book lays out the dangers of electromagnetic pollution in a careful, detailed manner, consisting of a mix of personal stories and factual information, also proposing a large number of solutions to electrosmog. The book is quite well-sourced. Even the appendices have footnotes.

Purchahse "An Ekectronic Silent Spring" here.https://www.amazon.ca/Electronic-Silent-Spring-Dangers-Creating/dp/1938685083

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

excellent issues altogether, you just won a new reader. What would you
recommend in regards to your publish that you simply made some days ago?
Any certain?

Alex Horton said...

I would recommend my review of Andrew Carington Hitchcock's "The Synagogue of Satan."

For lighter fair, I'd recommend my review of "Sitcom" by Saul Austerlitz or my post on "Amos & Andy."