Thursday, September 9, 2021

MEDIA-RELATED STUFF

    Get well, Darren Dutchyshen. I used to watch you every morning at the school for the blind, albeit absolutely unwillingly.


Congratulations to Glen Woodcock on 45 years hosting the big band show on CJRT.


Enjoyed the CBC show "Recovering Filipino" this summer.


Phil Valentine's death really shows his lack of character. Every medical decision carries risk. The COVID vaccine carries risk and not getting it carries risk. That's life. To decide not to take it, then be all "Oh, I wish I had gotten the shot" shows what a whiny jerk you are. If you have a position and make a decision, stick by it. 


Happy retirement, Ben Heppner. I caught your show a few times and it was one of the few CBC programs in recent years I actually liked.


On Tuesday, how come the weather alert on CFTO had a human introduction and the one on Global didn't? Also, why were both alerts different?

No comments: