Friday, January 5, 2024

LOOKING BACK: MARCH-MAY 2020

When the pandemic response started I would listen to the news and Trudeau and Ford's daily press conferences. I stopped doing this when I realized none of them were saying anything.


Met a friend I hadn't seen in years on the street in April. He gave me a ride to the post office, came back to my house and we started writing blog posts together.


The pandemic provided an opportunity for me to witness to a friend in the grocery store parking lot. 


Got to go ahead in some of those lines that formed outside stores.


Called up friends who lived alone.


Still continued to go to Mom's for dinner on the weekends. I also went over there shortly after it began and for her birthday as well.


Spring had started to arrive, then it got cold and rainy and we even had snow on May 13.


People brought me food.


Was looking up kids shows from my childhood. 


Thought I would get more reading done during the lockdown nonsense than I did.

No comments: