Wednesday, August 30, 2023

AM 640 TORONTO

The problems with Toronto's AM 640 under whatever call letters its going by this week are the following:


1. How can you have talk radio in a noncountry where no one cares about anything?


2. Throughout most of its history as various talk formats, the station has not had very much news. If they truly wanted to stand out, they'd greatly enlarge their news department, have reporters going around town all day and really have their finger on the pulse of what's happening.


3. These days, if I want to rant or find out others opinions I go on the internet. At least I won't have to deal with a middle man in the form of the host who's either totally snarky or a complete idiot, I won't have to wait on the phone forever, the topic won't keep changing every five minutes, and I'll never have to worry about being cut off should I step out of line or before I've made my point. 

No comments: