Monday, October 17, 2022

FROM NOTHING TO NOBILITY

Do you know you are noble?  It’s true, once you ask Jesus to be your Lord and Savior you join the Kingdom.


When my sister and I were little girls our mom would read us stories about princesses and princes.  I hated them from kindergarten on, because I didn’t think any prince would want a “handicapped” girl, term used in the 1980s in the rural community I grew up in.  I thought I’d be lucky if even a footman in one of those stories would want someone like me.  I was so wrong, and now recognize that those stories are folly, and a tool the enemy uses to make especially young girls feel like big nothings if for some reason they “don’t fit the norm.”


I am a history buff who likes to hear especially about the royalty of Mid Evil Times, but especially love hearing and preaching about how on the day Christ returns that we will not only walk streets of gold, but have our own palaces.  I also am happy that all I had to do to join this royal family was to be Baptized, pray, and serve an awesome King.

Gillie

 


No comments: