Saturday, January 30, 2021

THE BELIEVER'S DILEMMA

    It's not getting any easier to stay in this world of the flesh that only wants to deny the truth of our purpose.


In 1988 I wrote a paper called "The Human Dilemma" and then started to seek the reason why I am here. I have since stood on the top of a mountain and walked on the floor of the ocean and the only answer is for God's purpose for my life which, looking back, I can now see the answer to my question why are we here: to learn and support God's truth, not Satan's lies.


My time here is not done yet. Only in God's timing will I be in His presence through our Saviour and Lord Jesus Christ when He comes to get me when His Father's time for me is here after I learn about how the truth defends from the evil in this place of demons and lies.


God put Lucifer on Earth to ensure Lucifer's types do not come back to Him.


Removing God from our schools, government and churches allowed the darkness to overwhelm our children's lives as they became more blinded to the light that is the defense against the evil that we, the true believers, are seeing more clearly now as each day goes by.


The soul, body and spirit are created. Then through distractions and circumstances that are meant to separate the individual from God the spirit either becomes separated from God or not as they prey on the flesh, corrupt the mind and destroy the soul as the wrong choices for our children are made.


Faith leads to truth.


Being afraid of death is a death within itself.


We need to start seeing that we are God's creation, not He ours.


Doug

No comments: