Monday, September 21, 2020

TV SHOWS I'VE SEEN EVERY EPISODE OF

                                            Full House

Coupling (British version)

The Thin Blue Line

Degrassi Junior High/High

Read All About It

Ghostwriter (PBS version)

My Pet Monster

Bits and Bytes (I count it, anyway, since I glanced at most of the episodes, the 1991 episodes are updates of the 1983 episodes, and none of the information is relevant today)

Jimmy McDonald's Canada

Hatching, Matching and Dispatching

Zardip's Search for Healthy Wellness

How Do You Do

Music Box         

J-pod

Wingfield (well, actually I read the complete Letters from Wingfield Farm and since, from clips I've seen, the CBC show basically consisted of Rod Beatie standing onstage reciting the books I count it)

The War Years

The Chronicles of Narnia

Dab Iyiyuu    

Sharon, Lois and Bram's Elephant Show

Murder is Forever (well, I've read the three books upon which the episodes were based so what would be the point of watching the actual show?)

A. J. Wentworth, B.A.

Fawlty Towers

Dooley Gardens

Death Comes to Town

Married for Life

Curry and Chips

Blackadder

National Parks Project

Turn-on

Payne

Father Ted

No comments: