Monday, September 30, 2019

52 NORTH PUB & GRILL

52 Front St. N., Campbellford, Ontario.

This restaurant's Facebook page describes their food as "pub fair", but it is really so much more than that.

I and two other people ate their recently. I had grilled pesto chicken on a bun, another person had taco poutine and the third person had their lunch combo of a small bowl of soup, a small salad and a small sandwich.

I know I and at least one of the other people enjoyed their food quite a lot.

The staff were friendly and efficient.

The atmosphere was relaxed and inviting.

There is one minor complaint, though. 52 North has a garage door type thing they leave open on nice days to provide the ambience from the street. This is a good idea, but I would caution them to put up a screen or something over the door as having it open lets in flies and bees.

By the way, for dessert, try the mud fight cake.

No comments: