Friday, November 2, 2018

RADIO-RELATED STUFF


Dani Guppy has left Mix 97 to become morning show co-host on 100.5 Fresh Radio Peterborough, which I'm telling you two and a half months after it happened because the trade never reported it. Also, if the clip of "The Morning Show" on Global Peterborough from which I got the information is anything to go by, it doesn't look like it's worth tuning into.

How can it be Late Night with Ryan Lalonde if it's at 8:00.

Enjoyed listening to Dom Geordano filling in for Jim Bohannon Wednesday night.

Cairo McDonell and Luke Foster are doing a good job on The Wolf.

Whatever happened to Ken Elsworth II "Dr. Patchbeard" on The Wolf.

CJMB Peterborough, you've got the most useless website I've ever come across. How many minutes of my life did I spend looking for your bloody schedule and I still can't find it anybloodywhere. Guess I won't bother listening or recommending, then.

Fresh Radio Kingston and Peterborough, you are also utterly useless for not having a schedule on your website. A something on both your houses.

No comments: