Friday, February 20, 2015

TONIGHT @ 7: ACOUSTIC MUSIC AT HIDDEN GOLD MINE BAKERY IN MADOC

Hi all,
This came to me today, from out of the blue....
Vivian Forte, a young singer/songwriter in Madoc, has let me know about an  evening of music this Friday at the Hidden Goldmine Bakery in Madoc. She asked  me to come out an play and to let others, who might want to, know as well. I  know nothing about the format, except that she says it will be ‘acoustic’, so I  presume all ‘unplugged’ no mics or sound system and that it will start at 7 pm. 
So....
I have heard Vivian play and she is excellent. I’ve been trying to get her  out to join us at the Amazing Jam and our Kitchen Party gig at the Train Station  in Stirling, so far without success. I’m planning to head for Madoc on Friday to  check this out. Hope some others may do so too.
See you there, then.    :-)
James 

No comments: