Thursday, June 23, 2011

THE BILLBOARD BOOK OF NUMBER ONE HITS

Raindrops Keep Falling On My Head: I think I have the album containing this song. Its basically this song over and over again and a few other songs.

I Want You Back: Joe Jackson is a bastard for what he did to his children.

Thank You Falettinme Be Mice Elfagin/Everybody Is A Star: This song is so addictive!

Bridge Over Troubled Waters: Is this a Christian song or isn't it?

Let It Be: The album "Let It Be" is so final.

When I find myself in times of trouble, it isn't Mother Mary who comforts me, that's for darn sure.

American Woman/No Sugar Tonight: I have one of the earlier Guess Who albums. It is pretty good. Then they went strictly commercial.

"I don't need your war machines,
I don't need your ghetto scenes."

But I depend on you for trade, vacations, television, music, etc.

Everything Is Beautiful: Everything is beautiful? Really? Everything? Wars and famines and child abuse?

War: "War, war, what is it good for?" War is good for the economy.

I Think I Love You: Lorne Elliot has a bit where he tries to explain to his French wife who David Cassidy is.

My Sweet Lord/Isn't It A Pity: Bucking people who think "My Sweet Lord" is a Christian song.

My sister sang another version of "Isn't It A Pity." It used another word in the second line to rhyme with pity.

No comments: