Thursday, August 15, 2024

MEDIA-RELATED STUFF: AND THE MASSIVE UPHEAVALS JUST KEEP ON COMING

900 CHML Hamilton is gone. I have many memories of listening to them years ago, especially of Roy Green and Larry Silver. I appreciated their full service format.


It also sucks WCBS New York is flipping formats and call letters to become yet another ESPN afiliate.


Radio 95.1 Rochester was coming in like a local Tuesday morning. Incidentally, I picked up 96.5 WCMF Rochester and 98 PXY as well. 


Move cut off "American Top Forty" with Ryan Seacrest Sunday morning and began "The Back in the Day Brunch."


I like that T-Mobile commercial featuring the opposites.


Wish I could go to the farewell party for the former CKWS-TV employees Saturday afternoon.


Bill Halman is back doing weekends on 95.5 Belleville.

No comments: