Wednesday, May 29, 2024

MADOC'S OPEN MIC THIS FRIDAY 6:30 P.M. AT THE LEGION

Dear Friends:

Friday is coming up soon - and Madoc's Open Mic is on!! So tune up your song list, polish up your instruments, get us on your calendar and in your reminders and get ready for another great night of Live local Music - and FUN!! :D

Jerry will be back with his great sound system and Robert survived a dangerous and excruciating 5 day hike in Killarney so both these guys will be on hand at the Open Mic. Elly and I are taking advantage of an opportunity to visit my sister in Guelph and take in a Garlic Workshop in Dashwood (also picking up a new tool for her tractor) - so we won't be there this once!!

Sandra Pettit is stepping in to take over my role of co-host and name taker, camera person and reminding you who's next! So find Sandra when you get there. (:

I'll miss you but YOU will be having a great time - so I'm NOT worried that you will miss me.

As usual, we will have 2 or 3 mics and stands, 2 monitors, a music stand and the best sound system around manned by Jerry Whyte.

So come on out and support Robert, Sandra and Jerry, see all your good friends at the Legion and have a wonderful time!!

I'll see you June 14 - if not sooner.

Love, Elizabeth 

No comments: