Tuesday, May 28, 2024

AUSTRALIAN WOMAN CONFESSES TO PRANKING BROTHER BY USING GRANDMOTHER'S ASHES IN PASTA SAUCE

PEOPLE

 

Woman Confesses to Pranking Brother by Using Grandmother's Ashes in Pasta Sauce: 'I Ate My Nan’

The shocking confession was made on a Melbourne breakfast show on Tuesday, May 28

By Escher Walcott  Published on May 28, 2024 08:15AM EDT

 

A woman has admitted to eating her grandmother’s ashes on an Australian radio show.

 

Cheyenne from Narre Warren in Victoria made the startling confession after calling into the Melbourne breakfast show Fifi, Fev & Nick during its ‘Cashfessional’ segment on Tuesday, May 28.

 

“I ate my Nan,” the woman told shocked hosts Fifi Box, Brendan Fevola and Nick Cody over the phone.

 

When asked how she ate her grandmother, Cheynne explained, “So my nan passed away in August last year and got cremated and obviously my family and myself were grieving, so I went over to Mum's one night and thought to cheer her up a bit … let’s just taste nan.”

 

“After I did it once, I got mom to do it because I didn't want to be alone in it,” she added.

 

The confession didn’t stop there, as Cheyenne also admitted to pranking her brother — who recently returned home from prison — into eating their grandmother’s ashes while he stayed at her house.

 

“This is the part I've told nobody,” she continued. “We haven’t lived with each other since we were, like, young kids. So I thought it would be funny to prank him … and I put some of Nan's ashes in the pasta sauce."

 

“Oh Cheyenne …” a dumbfounded Box, 47, responded as Fevola, 43, joked, “Spaghetti alla nan.”

 

In a video posted on the show’s Instagram, all three hosts appeared visibly shocked at the confession as they loudly gasped, giggled and held their heads in their hands to Cheyenne’s story.

 

“This is so much for me, like, I’m taking it on board,” Box said. “It’s a lot of eating nan.”

 

Cheyenne continued to say that she has “a weird addiction” to the ashes.

 

“Have you got any left?” Box asked her as Cheyenne revealed she still had “a whole box full.”

 

“Have you stopped eating it … her?” Box asked her in a follow-up question.

 

“I’ll say yes for your sake Fifi,” Cheyenne responded to the dismayed hosts, adding that she eats the ashes “just for fun.”

 

“I feel like we’re closer than ever,” she said of her late grandma. “Nan will live on through me forever.”

 

Following the call, Fevola spoke for himself and the other hosts as he said, “I'm a little bit shocked. I don't get shocked too often.” 


AH: On the serious side, this is sick.


On the lighter side, it reminds me of the "Married ... With Children" episode "Hot Off the Grill."

No comments: