Tuesday, September 15, 2015

THIS SUNDAY'S OPEN MIC AT MADOC ARTS CENTRE CANCELLED

Hello To All
Hope you are getting a chance to enjoy the last remnants of summer, and getting ready for the beautiful fall colours that are just around the corner. Before we know it the Christmas tunes will be playing and there will be snow upon the ground.
I am sorry to announce that our final Support the Troops open mic for 2015, scheduled for next Sunday has been cancelled. I am heading to Eastern Canada for six weeks with my departure being early Sunday morning.
With this said, our next Support the Troops Open Mic event is scheduled for the 3rd Sunday in January, 17 January 2016 at 1:00 p.m.
I am working on booking the Art Centre Hastings several times during the November and December period to hold a very casual music circle. These could be on week days afternoons or evenings depending on your preference. Send me an email if your are interested and share your ideas. let me know if you have certain times or days that you are more interested/available.
I want to thank you for your dedication to the Support the Troops initiative and look forward to seeing and playing music with you in the future.
Sincerely
Cliff Andrews

No comments: