Wednesday, August 31, 2011

THE BILLBOARD BOOK OF NUMBER ONE HITS

How Am I Supposed To Live Without You: I remember some kids in Grade 2 or 3 teasing me asking me if I liked Michael Bolton. I didn't even know who he was at that time.

The Real Darren Stevens did a bit once about playing Michael Bolton.

In college, one of my teachers, whose last name was also Bolton, had an idea for an album: "Michael Bolton Sings The Hits Of Eminem."

Opposites Attract: There was a parody of this song on "Bill Nigh The Science Guy" on an episode that talked about magnets.

I Just Want To Be Your Everything: I remember Tommy Page guest starring on "Full House."

Nothing Compares To You: I think it's cool that Sinead OConnor tore up that picture of the pope.

Ice Ice Baby: As much as we deride Vanilla Ice today, he was quite popular there for a while.

No comments: